Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is undoubtedly the most nourishing oil you can use on your little one’s skin. Most creams and lotions are designed to heal external tissues, while coconut-oil has deeper benefits that last longer.
Cradle cap or dry scalp is a condition that affects many newborns during early weeks after birth. The condition is characterized by a flaky scalp and seems like your little one has dandruff. The condition is prominent around the area of the baby’s head that touches the cot the most. TENGIN Coconut oil can work wonders in this situation.
How To Use TENGIN Coconut Oil For Cradle Cap?
- Massage some TENGIN coconut oil on your baby’s scalp, in particular on the area that is affected by cradle cap.
- Let the oil stay on for 20 minutes and then use a baby comb or baby hair brush with very soft bristles to brush off the flakes.
- Once you have brushed off the flakes, you can rinse your baby’s hair with lukewarm water.
Coconut Oil as Body Lotion
TENGIN will act as the perfect natural moisturizer. It helps in dealing with the baby’s dry skin due to the vitamins and healthy fats present in it.
How To Use?
- Take a little TENGIN in your palms and dab it on the areas you
- wish to moisturize.
- Leave it until next bath
Diaper rash can affect babies due to diapers (evidently) or frequent urination. Almost all the babies suffer from diaper rash at some point in their lives, even after taking every possible precaution. It’s a red rash that appears in the baby’s groin area that can spread if left untreated. TENGIN acts as a barrier and prevents further irritation . It can nourish and treat the irritated skin. Unlike nappy rash creams, coconut oil does not ruin cloth nappies.
How To Use TENGIN For Diaper Rash?
Apply a layer of TENGIN on your baby’s diaper area after bath time each day and frequently after alternate diaper change. Make sure to massage in the groin area and especially in the folds of the skin where the rash first appears. The moisturizing property of coconut oil will help treat the diaper rash, and the antibacterial properties will prevent any further occurrence of the same.
Your baby is more prone to insect bites than you, as he/she may not be able to fend off those bites. Also, babies have sensitive skin, and the area can soon turn red and result in swelling. And the added concern, the chance of it turning into an infection. Turn to coconut oil for rescue. It has natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties.
How To Use TENGIN For Your Baby’s Insect Bite Area?
- Take some Tengin in your hands and rub it between your palms to warm it up.
- Now apply it gently on your baby’s skin where the insect bite is visible. Make sure you do not rub down hard as it may cause more pain and discomfort to your baby.
- Apply the coconut oil and leave it on till your baby’s next bath time. You will soon notice an improvement in swelling and redness.